I – What type of information do we collect?
- Information that you provide us in your user profile
- Your phone number, necessary to verify your user account.
- Your location data in these situations, even when the app is closed or not in use:
- If you activate the protection with AI (Artificial Intelligence): This allows us to verify, without the help of your intervention, if at any time you suffer an accident and need our help. We will stop obtaining your location data once you deactivate the protection.
- If you activate the protection with Device and open the device: At that moment you are consciously indicating that you are in danger and need our help. We will stop obtaining your location data after 10 minutes from opening it or when you deactivate the protection.
- If you share your location in real time with your Protector. At that moment you are consciously indicating that you want your Protector to know your location in real time. We will stop getting your location data when you stop sharing your real-time location.
- Ambient sound in these situations, even when the app is closed or not in use:
- If you activate the protection with AI (Artificial Intelligence) and our algorithms detect that you have had an accident and need help. We will stop obtaining data from the ambient sound when our AI detects that you are not in danger or at most 3 minutes from the confirmation of the accident.
- If you activate the protection with Device and open the device: At that moment you are consciously indicating that you are in danger and need our help. We will stop obtaining data from the ambient sound when our AI detects that you are not in danger or at most 3 minutes from the confirmation of the accident.
We collect information about the mobile device where you install our application, as well as the information generated by said devices, depending on the permissions you have granted. Here are some examples of the device information we collect:
- Attributes such as the operating system and its software version.
- Device locations, including specific geographic position obtained, for example, via GPS, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi signals.
- Software version of our application.
Information about you that other people provide:
We receive information about you from other users. For example, when other users you know provide us with your phone number to add you as their Protector user. We require that these users have the legal rights to collect, use and share your data before they provide us with any information.
II – How do we use this information?
All the information received by you is used solely and exclusively for the proper functioning of the application and to improve the quality of the services provided.
- Help you efficiently access information after logging in.
- Remember the information so you don’t have to re-enter it the next time you use the app.
- Offer, improve, test and control the effectiveness of our application.
- Develop and test new products and features.
No information that you provide us is transferred or sold to third parties for any purpose.
III – How is this information shared?
Share content in our application
People use our application to connect with other people and share content with them. To make this possible, we share your information in the following ways:
People you communicate with and share content with
When you share content and communicate using our application, you choose the audience that can see what you share. For example, if you share your location, you select the Protectors contacts who can see your location.
IV – How can I manage or delete information about myself?
You can delete your account at any time. For this you must write us an email to email@example.com. You can also object to our processing of your information and better understand the options you have to establish restrictions on how we use your information.
V – How do we respond to legal requirements or prevent damage from occurring?
We may access, retain and share your information in response to a legal requirement (such as a search warrant, court order, or subpoena) if we believe in good faith that the law requires it. We may also preserve and share information and access it when we believe in good faith that it is necessary to detect, prevent and combat fraud and other illegal activities; to protect you and others and us, also as part of investigations, as well as to prevent death or imminent physical harm. We may consult, process or retain the information we receive about you for an extended period when it is subject to a judicial request or obligation, a government investigation or investigations related to possible violations of our policies or conditions, or to avoid damage. We may also retain information about accounts that have been deactivated for violating our conditions and keep your data for a minimum of one year to prevent repeated abusive behavior or violations of our conditions.
VI – How will we notify the changes that occur in this policy?
We will notify you before making changes to this policy and we will give you the opportunity to consult the updated policy and make any comments that you consider pertinent before continuing to use our application.
VII – How to obtain more information?
To have more information about privacy in our application, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following address:
KAPS Management Group
Avenida Manoteras 30 – Bloque B 302
28050 Madrid (España)